(Originally posted October, 2006).
Borrowed from Sarcastic Lutheran...
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
strong, articulate compassion
4. What turns you off?
Grown women who act/talk like they're still 13...
5. What sound or noise do you love?
My cielo singing while she does stuff around the house; the sound of a well-hit baseball; children giggling; streams crashing through forests.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
"Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, George W. Bush" ...and the applause that follows.
7. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
8. What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
9. What is your favorite curse word?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Ya done good, Towanda. Hey, I have you starting in left field and batting clean-up for the next game. Choir practice won't start till after the game...oh, and you can drink all the Cokes you want, they're in the green glass bottles, just like you remember.