Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm In the Library

Must must must get this paper done before suppertime. Because then I have to work on/finish another one. So that then I can write a sermon. So that then we can leave for Guatemala on Tuesday in peace.

But in case you're curious, I thought you might find it fascinating that apparently I think better and write faster standing up. I have kicked off my shoes and put the laptop in the windowsill (it's about a foot deep) so I can see blue sky and green trees in front of me and the Rockies to the right. (To the left is just wall...)

Plus, I get the curious view of the Dean, racing across campus at a full gallop, trying to catch someone in the parking lot. Heh heh.

Back to work...I'm taking bets: who wins? Kant? The Calvinists? Or me?

UPDATE: Done! Whew. I'm not sure who won, but it was sure a workout...

3 comments:

  1. You are the winner!
    Your cielo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pay money to see that Dean run across the parking lot!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy and thanks for looking in the window. Glad to have your comments here, just please remember to be kind.