Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Quick Update

I am feeling a lot better...still not fully well but definitely had much more energy today. Even went for a walk with TheologyBabe. We discovered we were both at the same protest at the SOA in 1999, and not only that, we were in the same section of the massive procession, because her group was leading Taizé chants and I, a little ways a way, was singing along. How cool is that??!!

I had a great and challenging appointment with my counselor today. Made a really important connection that I think will be crucial to my healing process. And, which I'm not quite ready to talk about yet out in the "real world." Forgive me for that. But I sure do appreciate your good thoughts and prayers all along this journey.

Gotta do my Greek homework, and then off to bed!

Peace, y'all --