Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MemeLand

I've been holding on to this meme tag from Chorus since before the trial. So here it is.

Rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ten years ago:
Ten years ago about now I was wrapping up another "year" with a volunteer group from the Presbyterian mission exchange program I coordinated. That group was my favorite. The closing retreat was in Antigua, Guatemala, and that was the first time I spent some good time there. Good stuff.

Five things on today's "to do" list:
Turn in Greek paper (done!).
Attend very last Student Senate meeting.
Work hard on theology paper.
Work hard on theology paper.
Work hard on theology paper (but don't forget to eat!)

Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
Build an environmentally friendly house with enough room for friends.
Donate to Heifer and CEDEPCA.
Establish a legal fund for non-violent resistance to empire.
Really, I can't imagine that much money.

Three bad habits:
Drinking too much Coke.
Surfing blogs when I should be studying.
Wait, I should be studying...

Five places I've lived:
By a creek
On a hill
In a barrio
Near a river
On a reservation

Five jobs I've had:
waitress
conference center housekeeping
Spanish translator
Women's center office organizer
pastor

Five People I'm Tagging:
Meh. Tag yourself if you wanna play.