Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Playing in Sprinklers

Seems like these days I'm doing a lot of deeply internal processing...not surprising considering all I've been through in the last year. So, it's quiet here at the blog even though inside my head, not so much. Church is going well so far, I've been out in the community doing justice stuff related to immigrant rights, I've applied for a job, and am working on my ordination paperwork (any wonder why I'm not enthusiastic about writing a 20+ page ordination paper??).

Mostly, though, I'm quiet, internal. Mondays are the hardest days; I'd like to figure out how to survive Sundays without falling into a deep funk on Mondays that leads me to be grumpy with my cielo and friends.

Anyway, glad y'all are still here. Glad I am, too.

And here's something that made me smile.





Maybe I should try that. . .