Friday, February 15, 2008

And So It Begins

My trial date is set, Feb. 25. Y'all are welcome to come!

At the moment I am feeling a little overwhelmed...there is so much that needs to happen between now and then -- schoolwork, negotiating with professors about assignments due both during and right after the trial, meetings with lawyers, meetings with our supporters to line up support, letting friends/family know...sleeping...

But, as Anne Lammott says, bird by bird. Bird by bird.

If y'all are gonna pray for anything between now and then, pray that I can sleep well, that I don't get monkey mind about what my testimony should be that keeps me awake. I really need to sleep well. That'll help everything else.

Peace, y'all --

4 comments:

  1. Peace to you, my friend. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs from me, too. May you rest well in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be thinking of you. I've marked the date in my diary.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy and thanks for looking in the window. Glad to have your comments here, just please remember to be kind.