So today I:
- Slept in with my cielo instead of going to Greek at 8am.
- Had a nice visit with BlueEyes.
- Played catch with BearGoddess's son (he's 7, going on 8) for about 1/2 hour in front of the school.
- Chaired a meeting that lasted only about 45 minutes, and had lunch during it.
- While BearGoddess was at a meeting, played "soccer" with said son on the balcony in front of their campus apartment, occasionally chucking the ball at friends walking down below. Believe me, this is great fun.
- Had a nice conversation with him about why I was crying at their house last night (we thought he was asleep, but he wasn't).
- Wrote a song with him about the environment, and another one about allergies.
I really am going to study today. Really. But I needed to move my body, needed to be silly, needed to have a good time with a sweet boy. Needed to remember that life is good.
Hope y'all are having a good (allergy-free) day, too.